Camp Registration Forms

posted Apr 27, 2018, 12:17 PM by Candlewood Knolls Childrens Program   [ updated Jun 17, 2019, 3:23 PM by CK Webmaster ]

If you are a resident and are enrolling your own children, please fill-out a Registration Form for your family, and a Medical form for each child.

If you are resident who is sponsoring a child, please fill-out a Sponsor form, and a Medical form for each child.  All forms must be filled-out and fees paid by a CK resident.

Send your forms and payment (Checks made payable to Candlewood Knolls Childrens Program) to the CK Office at 21 North Beach Dr, New Fairfield, CT 06812.  We will also accept day-of registrations, but there is often a line on the first day.  Pre-register to keep it simple!

Remember that sponsored-children count toward multi-kid discounts (full-season only!)

Forms will open best using the Google Chrome browser...

1-1 of 1