News‎ > ‎

Camp Registration Forms

posted Apr 27, 2018, 12:17 PM by Candlewood Knolls Childrens Program   [ updated May 4, 2018, 12:52 PM by CK Webmaster ]
You will need a Registration Form for each family, and a Medical form for each child.
If you are resident who is sponsoring a child, you will need to also fill-out a sponsor form.  All fees must be paid by a CK resident.

Send your forms to the CK Office at 21 North Beach Dr, New Fairfield, CT 06812 with your check.  We will also accept day-of registrations, but there is often a line on the first day.  Pre-register to keep it simple!

Remember that sponsored-children count toward multi-kid discounts (full-season only!)

Forms will open best using the Google Chrome browser...